Semester: FALL 2018
Assignment No. 1
Total Marks: 20
Due date: 26 November, 2018
|CS403-DBMS ASSIGNMENT 1 SOLUTION FALL 2018
CS403-DBMS Assignment 1 #Instructions
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
You need to use MS word document to prepare and submit the assignment on VU-LMS.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
§ The assignment is submitted after due date.
§ The assignment is not in the required format (doc or docx)
§ The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
Assignment is copied(partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc)
CS403-DBMS Assignment 1 #Uploading Instructions
Your submission must include:
· Assignment should be in .doc or .docx format
· Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx020200786.doc).
Assignment submission through email is NOT acceptable
CS403-DBMS Assignment 1 #Objective
The objective of this assignment is
· To give basic knowledge and understanding of Database.
· To be able to understand Conceptual Database Design.
CS403-DBMS Assignment 1 #Note
Your answer must follow the below given specifications.
· Font style: “Times New Roman”
· Font color: “Black”
· Font size: “12”
· Bold for heading only.
· Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
· No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
· Your answer should be precise and to the point, avoid irrelevant detail.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 01 – 10
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before 26/11/2018.
CS403-DBMS Assignment 1 #Question
“Stay Fit” is a gym equipment providing company. Company buys exercise machines from different suppliers. Company provides different types of exercise machines of different suppliers to gyms or home customers. Special discount is offered to regular customers. Customers place order and after checking the availability of the demanded machines, order is confirmed. After order confirmation, order is dispatched. Every order has a voucher (bill). When order is received, customers pay the bill.
The entire application is going to be developed in the broad perspective, However you are required to keep in view only the scenario (portion) whose details have mentioned above and perform the following tasks.
· Draw the context level diagram.
· Identify Entities, their attributes, relationships among entities in above scenario and draw Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) for it.
Note: You are required to submit Context level diagram and ERD as your solution only.
CS403-DBMS Assignment 1 Solution !Download!
CS403 Assignment_1 Solution FALL_2018 ———————- Download