CS411-Visual Programming Quiz MCQS #Objective #Questions
1. While dealing with “threads” in “.Net”, one can avoid performance bottlenecks and enhance the overall responsiveness of his/her application by using ___ programming.
- Multithreading programming
- Synchronous programming
- Parallel programming
- Asynchronous programming
2. Which of the following is the correct way to temporarily stop the execution of a thread object named “myThread” for 500 milisec?
3. ___ supports the creation of applications that run directly in a web browser.
- Partial Class
- Logic behind
4. Which one of the following is used, if we want to add a window resource in procedural code?
5. AJAX stands for ___
- Abstract JSON and XML
- Abstract Java and XML Library
6. Using ___ requires more overhead than ___ because of the extra tracking.
- StaticResource, DynamicResourrce
- DynamicResource, StaticResource
- PermanentResource, TemporaryResource
- TemporaryResource, PermanentResource
7. We use “GetDefaultView” method of ___ to get the default view.
8. Which of the following is used to display new HTML contents without reloading the page?
10. Which of the following “Event” property is used to show the “distance(in pixels)” of the mouse pointer from the left edge of the Monitor?
11. Which of the following “Event” property is used to show the “distance(in pixels)” of the mouse pointer from the top edge of the browser window?
12. Which of the following is not a “JQuery” filter?
13. Which of the following is not a part of the “cancellation” task?
The calling thread does forcibly end the task
Notice and respond to the cancellation request in your user delegate
Pass a cancellation token to your user delegate and optionally to the task instance
Create and start a cancelable task
15. ___ are high order functions that compose, combine, otherwise modify function in useful and interesting ways.
16. ___ can add/remove/change “CSS” properties based on input or mouse clicks
17. Which of the following class supports data parallelism in “Task Parallel Library”?
System Threading Tasks
18. DOM is a ___ representation of data.