CS602-Computer Graphics Quiz MCQS #Objective #Questions #Finalterm
1. To convert the information in the A matrix into that required for the P matrix, we do some simple matrix algebra. First, we have GP=
2. With similar expressions for y(u) and z(u). Again the a, b, c and d terms are constant coefficients. As we did with Equation for a plane curve, we combine the x(u), y(u), and z(u) expressions into a single vector equation :
3. NURBS stands for __
Non-Universal Rational Binary Spline
Non-Uniform Rational Binary Splines
Non-Uniform Rational Beta Splines ✔
Non-Universal Rational Beta Splines
4. An independent consortium, the OpenGL Architecture Review Board, guides the OpenGL specification. With broad industry support, OpenGL is the only truly open, vendor-neutral, ___ graphics standard.
5. A space curve is not confined to a plane. It is free to twist through space. To define a space curve we must use parametric functions that are ____
Cubic Polynomials ✔
6. ___ sets the reshape callback for the current window. The reshape callback is triggered when a window is reshaped
7. The reflected light wave turns out to be a ___ case since light is reflected at the same angle as the incident wave (when the surface is smooth and uniform, as we’ll assume for now).
8. Signed integer colour components, when specified, are linearly mapped to floating-point values such that the most positive representable value maps to 1.0, and the most negative representable value maps to ___.
Floating-point values are mapped directly.
9. To ensure a smooth transition from one section of a piecewise ___ to the next, we can impose various continuity conditions at the connection points.
polygon vector ✔
10. If the current matrix (according to glMatrixMode) is multiplied by this translation matrix, with the product replacing the current matrix. That is if M is the current matrix and T is the translation matrix, then M is replaced with ___.
11. glutReshapeWindow requests a change in the size of the current window. The width and height parameters are size extents in pixels. The width and height must be ___