|CS605 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING 2 OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
CS605-Software Engineering Quiz #Objective #Questions #MidTerm
1. The primary difference between an internal logical file and external interface file is that ___ is not maintained by the application being counted.
2. If a software developer is going to develop software for a nuclear reactor which factor(s) will be more important?
- both performance and reliability ✔
3. ___ deadline is one of the reasons for project failure.
- Unrealistic ✔
4. LOC is heavily dependent on the ___.
- No. of document pages
- No. of objects
- No. of GUIs
- Programming style ✔
5. A ___ is a user identifiable group of logically related data or control information referenced by the application.
6. ___ is the smallest unit of activity that is meaningful to the user(s).
- Elementary Process ✔
7. MOI model of leadership stands for
- Motivation, Operationalize, Integration
- Misunderstanding, Object, Ideas
- Motivation, Organization, Innovation ✔
8. In Capability Maturity Model (CMM), ___ performs optimization.
- level 1
- level 2
- level 3
- level 5 ✔
9. Software ___ related individual software measures to provide a normalized view.
- Metric ✔
10. ILF is a___ identifiable group of logically control information ___ the boundary of the application.
- user, within ✔
- user, without
- user, along
- all of the given
11. ___ technique was initially developed for manufacturing processes in the 1920’s by Walter Shewart.
- Upper Control line
- Control chart
12. The extent to which a program can be reused in other applications is called ___
13. Empirical models are statistical models and are based upon ___
- Historic data
- Control data
- Current data
14. In context of “individual control chart”, if a single metrics value lies outside UNPL, it means that:
- The process has been matured
- The process is not mature yet
- Process is out of control
- Process is within control
15. The extent to which a program can be expected to perform its intended function with required precision is called ___
16. Several Entities are always created ___ and deleted together then this is a strong idication that they should be grouped into ___ logical file/files.
- Together, Single
- Together, Multiple
- Together, Double
- All of the given
17. We need to employ some statistical techniques and plot the results ___. These are known as statistical control techniques.
18. ___ is the measure of how many defects are removed by the quality assurance processes before the product is shipped for operation.
- Removal Deficiency
- Defect removal efficiency
- Bug report
- Bug tracking algorithm
19. When more than one users interpret the same requirement in different ways then we can say that the requirement is:
20. Effort required to test a program to ensure that it performs its intended function ___
- Bug fixing
21. If we plot a graph between defects reported, and defects fixed then:
- Difference between defects reported and fixed will show the defect yet to be fixed
- This graph will show that the defect detection process is not accurate
- This graph will show that some requirements are ambiguous
- We can not draw any information from that graph
22. Identify the TRUE statement:
- Same process metrics may vary from project to project
- Process metrics never vary from project to project
- Process metrics applied on one project can not be applied on the other
23. ___ files are the logical files that the customer understands must be maintained by the system.