1. FTR stands for:
- Feasibility of technical requirement
- Fetched Technical Requirement
- Formal Technical Review ✔
2. Configuration Auditing deals with:
- Ensuring that Resources have been allocated properly.
- Ensuring that changes are implemented parallel with SDLC framework activities.
- Ensuring that the changes have been implemented properly ✔
- All of the given
3. Poka-Yoke is the name of a:
- QA technique ✔
- Japanese dish
4. Quality cost may be divided into costs associated with:
- Prevention, appraisal, and failure ✔
- Customers, developers, and maintenance
- Builds, releases, and products
- Bugs, errors, and Reports
5. If an error related to requirements is identified in the testing phase, this error will be considered as an error of ___
- Requirement ✔
6. In order to use the PERT and CPM, which one of the followings is NOT required?
- Decomposition of tasks-also known as the work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Teams communication mode details. ✔
- Estimation of effort.
E = Errors found before shipment
D = Errors found during shipment
Then Defect Removal Efficiency (DRE) is equal to:
- DRE = E + (E+D)
- DRE = E – (E+D)
- DRE = E * (E+D)
- DRE = E / (E+D) ✔
8. Following are effective guidelines for Review EXCEPT:
- We need to review the product, not the producer
- Be sensitive to personal egos
- Errors should be pointed out gently
- The tone should be high and strict ✔
9. The basic idea behind Software configuration management is:
- To manage and control the change ✔
- To efficiently allocate the resources
- To properly manage status reporting
10. Earned Value Analysis (EVA) is a ___ technique for assessing the progress of a project.
- Quantitative ✔