MGT610-Buisness Ethics Quiz MCQS #Objective #Questions #FinalTerm
1. The antitrust view is based on a number of assumptions. Who has summarized the basic propositions this traditional view is based on?
- Peter Kilby
- David Fred
- J. Fred Weston ✔
2. Which of the following view argues that prices nd profits in highly concentrated industries are higher than they should be?
- Anti-trust view ✔
- Discrimination view
- Unethical view
- Unlawful view
3. Water pollution comes from all except?
- Oil wells
- All of the above ✔
4. Fossil fuels include all except?
- Wind ✔
- Natural gas
5. Which of the following is TRUE regarding acid rain?
- Acid rain that falls on one country often has its origins in sulfur and nitrogen oxides produced in another country ✔
- Acid rain that falls on one country often has its origins in sulfur and nitrogen oxides produced in same country
- It is beneficial for the environment
6. Which of the following statement is TRUE?
- Both monopoly and oligopoly conditions are rare
- Both monopoly and oligopoly conditions are common ✔
- Monopoly conditions are rare and oligopoly conditions are common
- Oligopoly conditions are rare and monopoly conditions are common
7. Which of the following refers to the saving or rationing of natural resources for later use?
- Conservation ✔
8. Which of the following views claims that the power of oligopolies is not as large as it appears?
- Do-Nothing view ✔
- Regulation view
- Business view
- Antitrust view
9. How much pounds of plutonium waste has been produced by each nuclear reactor every year?
- 265 ✔
10. Resource depletion may be in any form except?
- All of the above ✔
11. Which of the following is signed by the buyer and seller that details the terms of a purchase?
- Contract ✔
- Counter offer
12. Who argued that misrepresentation in the making of a contract cannot be universalized?
- Kant ✔
- Adam Smith
13. Who should bear the costs of pollution control?
- Who causes pollution
- Who benefited from pollution
- Both who cause and benefited from pollution ✔
14. Relationship between a business firm and consumer essentially be?
- Forced relationship
- Contractual relationship ✔
- Due care relationship
15. Group of thinkers, sees the key form of hierarchy connected to the destruction of the environment as the domination of women by men is known as?
- Eco-feminists ✔
- Both a & b
16. Internalizing external costs is also consistent with which form of justice?
- Compensatory justice
- Both a & b ✔
17. Saving of finite and depletable resources of the world is known as?
- conservation ✔
18. All of the following are the reasons due to which our probability judgements may go wrong except
- We generalize based on small sample findings
- We believe in the nonexistent “law of averages”
- We believe that we control purely chance events
- We generalize based on large sample findings ✔
19. Which of the following makes freedom of choice impossible?
- Misrepresentation ✔
20. Which of the following includes the costs that the firm does not pay the costs of pollution and medical care that result from the manufacture of the commodities?
- Social costs ✔
- Private costs
- Public costs
- Personal costs