PHY101 – Intro to Physics
Total Marks: 25
Assignment no. 3
Semester: SPRING 2018
Total Marks: 25
Due Date: 24, July 2018
PHY101- Intro to Physics Important Instructions
- To solve this assignment, you should have good command over first 30 lectures.
- Upload assignments (Microsoft word) properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
- Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
- Don’t use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc. for mathematical symbols.
- Write to the point and avoid from unnecessary explanation. Don’t copy/paste from internet or any other source.
- This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying others’ work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded zero marks. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
👉 Recommended: How to install Math type Equation Editor
PHY101-Intro to Physics ! Important Note !
👀 Note : (*Graded & Non Graded Assignments)
Please note that non graded assignment given for your practice and enhance understanding, your solution will be marked by Instructor with result declares, but marks would not be included in your final grades. On the other hand the marks obtained in graded assignment will be included in final result marks.
PHY101-Intro To Physics Assignment 3 solution File ! Download !
PHY101 Assignment_3 Solution Spring_2018 ————————— Download