There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs. Take your first steps with SSWT!

CS502 mid term current paper subjective questions and mcqs from June 23 – July 04 spring 2018

Total Questions: 23
MCQS: 18
Subjective Question: 5
3 and 5 marks questions

CS502-Fundamentals Of Algorithms current mid term paper spring 2018

MCQs are 85% from book and remaining 15% from past paper.

Subjective Questions:

1) It is possible to sort without comparison, yes then how?
2) Find the maximal point(which is not dominated by any other)example of 2D maximal set(the set of point use plane sweep Algorithm.)

3) Arranged this given set:

(((O,√nlog n), o (n/n), o(n/logn),o(n/√n) o(√n,√n)))

4) Why the statement are meaningless.

the remaining Algorithm is at least o(n^2).

5) Write down the dynamic programming steps.

Shared by: Fahad Mughal

Share your paper of CS502 Also below 👇  in comments with us and help others.


Anam Afzal

Anam Afzal

Hi, I'm a Pakistani freelancer with a passion for helping businesses achieve their online goals through no-code solutions. I specialize in WordPress customization and ManyChat automation, and I'm always on the lookout for new ways to use technology to make businesses more efficient and successful. I'm also a big believer in the power of no-code tools to democratize technology and make it accessible to everyone. I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge and helping others learn how to use no-code tools to create their own websites, automate their workflows, and grow their businesses. If you're looking for a reliable and experienced no-code developer, I'm here to help. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your project requirements.